Sunday, June 29, 2008

I need movie buddies!!!!

It's the end of June edi. Spm is four months away but what the heck!! I'm gonna enjoy myself and deal with the consequences later on. Haha. So much for setting a good example for kids. Summer blockbuster. I'm not gonna miss it for the world.

Please email me if u're interested.
Email : eunice-1012@hotmail.com

Things u have to know b4 considering being my movie buddy:

# I love marvel movies
# I hate scary movies
# I'm usually free on Tues, Sat & Sun
# I'll probably ask u to fetch me home(hopefully u can drive & have a license)
# I eat mcDs before/during/after movies
# Sometimes i'll watch a few movies in one day(movie addict)
# Age limit: 14-35 years old(single)
# I hate ppl texting/talking on their hp during movies
(don't u just hate it when some cheesy ringtone pops out and all of the audience is waiting for the asshole to answer the call and get over with it)
# I hate ppl who ditch me
# I'll never waste more than Rm5 to watch cartoon movies like Kungfu Panda and i don't care how good that movie is. Just wait for HBO la stupid.

Please don't find me if u:
# don't like mcDs
# are a drug addict/sex addict/smoker
# are UGLY
# are broke cuz i ain't paying for ur movie tickets u asshole
# are a perv cuz i'll scream i tell u
# fart a lot

No comments: