Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It gets old...

OMG finally finished packing!!!
Took me around 2 hours to finish 'cause I've been texting and fooling around while packing lol. I can still remember the first time I travelled this year. It was to Bintulu for the choir state level competition and it was by bus but who cared? At least I got to go somewhere.. I could remember being so excited bout the trip and had already planned the trip and my packing list a few weeks before. This is gonna be my third trip to kl this year and my fifth travelling trip in overall. I have to say it's kinda getting old. xD

Oh yeah... The muet speaking test is over.. Half of my problems are gone~ Wasn't very satisfied with my performance though 'cause I thought that I could have done better. Anyways it's over and I'm moving on to worrying bout ballet. Gahhhhh please PLEASE PUH-LEASE PRAY FOR ME~ My piroutte still needs practice, my adage sucks and my allegro SERIOUSLY NEEDS HELP! Lol you might think i'm talking alien or something.. Arghhhhhh part of me is very excited bout the this trip but part of me just wants to stay in sibu and have a great weekend =) and ya'll probably know why XD

Anyways I'm just babbling 'cause I haven't really blogged in ages! Gonna miss these two fools when i'm gone.. Wait! Maybe not. LOL~
Ughh these babies have been giving me hell the past few weeks!!!
Btw.. How cool is this mask!!! Checkered patterns wei~
My scheming mask - charcoal
Srsly gonna buy more if I have the chance xD
My friend wants me to help her sell something.
Gowoonsesang BB cream~ RM95/tube
It can be used as foundation and it won't spoil ur skin.. XD
I would buy it if I had money... LOL leave a comment if u're interested~
Kay I think I really should sleep now...
Need to wake up 5am in the morning== that means i only have arnd 4hours to sleep
It'll take a LOT of human power to wake me up LOL
Ciao~

No comments: