Thursday, March 18, 2010

momomomo.

Apparently i'm twinkle little star singing indian+lady gaga now lol. guess i shouldnt have been so high during camp 'cause now they'll expect more from me during leo forum argh.
The yellow and black stripes ugly betty lookalike is srsly a pervert i tell you! She told every girl in our room that she wanted to rape us wtf. I was scared shitless when she approached me and softly caressed my thighs and face the first day we met wtf!!!== but in the end we all kept a distance and she got the message LOL. Poor girl.
Ini saya punya accomplice during the camp.
还是来还是去
and how gay are his pjs LOL
Eating keropok sambil using MY mask! i didnt even get a chance to have a good facial==
Jacky punya rabbit.
He claims that i bit the rabbit's butt but i seriously DIDN'T!
And he wants me to sew the butt back into shape.
He's never getting it back =)

No comments: