Tuesday, June 22, 2010

leo forum 2010

This was my first time going to leo forum.
It was in Keningau, which was a 2 hour bus ride from KK.
Worst 2 hours of my life.
See me looking like hell?
Let's just skip to the 2nd day.
We went to a cow farm. Getting the smell of cow dung all over your body is not fun i tell you.
And they pee like tape water!!!
Moving on to banquet night..
I got the leo secretary award =) which was hell 'cause i had to carry all the awards back to sibu.
Picture time!
Elson, Allan, Alistair, Yuelong and Vincent.
Tracy ❤
I'm a lucky girl~ LOL
Vincent, my kuching lao gong ❤
Allan.
Elson tauke.
Leo president of swinburne uni, Danny.
He has the sweetest smile i've ever seen! =D
Oscar.
James.
Wu Zun lookalike right?!?!
ZOMG so hawt i was so shy when asking to take a pic with him lol!
This is my new friend from Sabah, Shin Chan.
Ladies, he's single and looking around.. LOL! Chan, don't say I didn't blog bout you =)
Loraine and Emily getting their booty on~
Gosh I realised that I only took pictures with guys.. Whatever la
I skipped the closing ceremony 'cause I couldn't wake up LOL.
I'm definitely going to the next forum if I have the chance! =D

We spent another night at Marina Court after leaving Keningau.
Before we left Sabah, we went to Warisan Square to have lunch.
Should try it out! Damn nice..
Another artsy pic =)
At the airport, I told Alistair to try on Emily's shorts she forgot to take back.
I was already sick the night I left Keningau so I wrapped the sarong around me wherever I went. Some asshole commented in my fb that I looked like grandma. oOo you btw.
Till next time~

No comments: