Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm officially 17

Some of you may not know but I've officially turned 17 the previous sunday..
I wondered why I never blogged about it..
Seriously, Why didn't I blog about it?
Anyways..
I didn't throw a party this year cuz I wanted to save up all the trouble of inviting friends and dis-inviting some friends..
I didn't wanna throw a party so that friends will come just for the free food~ =P
I'm cheap, I know~
So I decided to celebrate it alone..

My church friends came to my house to surprise me.. Actually it wasnt a surprise cuz I heard car engines outside my house. Then I saw them quietly walking to my house front gate.. = =
They brought "so-mee" for me.. It's kind lf a foochow tradition to eat the noodles on birthdays but I eat them like rice every other day~ lol

I bought tiramisu cake~
It's my birthday and God gave me a zit(zits) for my birthday..
Yums~
To the presents~
Jasmine dropped by my house 2 days b4 my birthday to give me a present and
I love it!
Skinfood Peppermint Pore Diet Mask
Messy room I have.. Hee~

One of the church members gave me a key chain..
I like it but I'm not so into key chains~ lol
Last of all..
Slutty Rach gave me..
Lacey Panties!!!
Oh yeah.. Daniel gave me an Esprit bag but I forgot to take a pic of it..

Anyways..
Thanks for the presents and the birthday smses!!!
Muacks!!~

4 comments:

哈亞斯 said...

nice present your friend had gave to you...

Happy belated birthday~
Life beside the edge

ecinue said...

Haha thanks

Els Dines said...

lol.. the cleavage shirt u were wearing.. :)

ecinue said...

lol yeah.. i love that shirt