Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some more modelling pictures

My friend, Albee and I walking in pairs for Hush Puppy
Hated the hair..
Stupid J-hair
We clearly told them that we were posing for office lady wear
And they gave us lala hair
Albee's was ok but look at MINE
OMG
They even sprayed a LOVE on my fringe
not feeling so much love though
Look at Freddy's hair.. They sprayed it blue = =
you all know Katrina

Latest gig on 30/08/08
1st round
Love the cleavage~
2nd round
Working it~
Looking at all the pictures, I realised that I was the only girl who wore 2 pieces and trousers.. Wow i'm special~ lol
This girl damn tall ah..
I look like a dwarf when i'm beside her
My legs look damn skinny in this pic.. Love it!
loves for cameraman 3rd round
I think the photographer got pretty tired edi..
No love for cameraman le
Jing Jing
4th round
Office lady like =]
ShiWen..
She's so cute
Can bark like a puppy somemore
Can't believe she's only 15
There were breaks in between rounds so we could have enuf time to change
There were performances..
Look...
MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to clothes
Last round
When it finished the MC called us all to go onstage again
Fuck! He covered my face
Couldn't stand him..
Stupid perv.
Molesting little children somemore

No comments: