Friday, November 14, 2008

SPM Blues

Just something I wrote out of boredom.


Add maths, Add maths, Add maths,
Idiots like me rhyme it with latex,
It's a tad harder than Modern maths,
Exercises? Sorry I'd rather chillax.

Bio, Bio, Bio,
Why do you torture me so,
You make my average go low,
If my mom sees it I'm K.O.

Chemi oh chemi,
Your awesomeness never seems to amuse me,
The equations make me sleepy,
But once I master it, I'll go Teehee~

With other subjects I can breath,
An E8 in History is a relieve,
'Cuz getting a G9 I won't live,
As parts of my organs will be sieved.

SPM equals to yuck,
It depends on pure luck,
'Cuz if your results suck,
Just wanna make you go "Fuck!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the last part saying that " SPM equals to yuck, It depends on pure luck, Cuz if your results suck, Just wanna make you go "Fuck!"....hahaha...

ecinue said...

LOL my best work ever!

Els Dines said...

wow! rich.. really rich.. gosh.. lol

ecinue said...

Thank you~