Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged again WTF



TAG RULES :
1) take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now.
2) dont change your clothes, dont fix your hair, just take a picture.
3)post that picture with NO editing.
4) post the picture with these instructions.
5) tag 7 people to this.
6) *no tag backs*

I tag....
~ Elss
~ Wong Jiin
~ Kenji
~ Choko
~ Crazywrazy (Cuz i've never seen ur face b4)
~ Joy
~ An An

Seriously why do people invent tags?
Do they have nth better to write in blogs?

I have decided...
THIS SHALL BE THE LAST TAG THAT I'LL EVER WRITE.

unless I'm...


really

really


really


REALLY


REALLY BORED

2 comments:

Els Dines said...

hahaha.. no way in hell am i gonna post this TAG in my blog.. LMAO! nice pic though.. =)

ecinue said...

WTF I did it and so are you! lol