Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged by Kenji. AGAIN. lol

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

# Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people. [= =]

1. Name the persons you tagged.
- Elss

- Baby Tina

- Mr Markie

- An An

- Wong Jiin

- Yang

- Seductive Rick

- Avin

2. Describe urself in one word.
· Flirrrty


3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
· Someone I really love cuz I'll only love someone who will love me back =)

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
. Erm... Yup

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
· I'll never confess. So i'll never get rejected. =)

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
· I wanna **** u

7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
· Get outta my face.

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
· No. lol

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
· Yeah. My flirrrtinesss.

10. Long distance love ?
· Depends on how ugly the guy is. As far as I can tell only ugly guys can be trusted. LOL

11. Best place to cry?
· On a pillow.

12. Who do you love the most?
· Hmm.. Hard to say...

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
· I was too busy stressing bout the test. Sorry.

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
· How bad? U din say.

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
· You're fat.

16. The last person you had a beer with?
· Freddy.

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
· Dad and bro. Haha

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
· Mommy.

19. The last person you hugged?
· Myself.

20. The last person you yelled at?
· My bro.

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
· Hehe... No

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
· Cuz I was emotional.. lol

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
· Boy this is gonna be a long wish... Taller height, Bigger boobs, Slimmer nose, Thinner and longer thighs, Flawless complexion, Straight and white teeth, Smaller face, Smaller tummy, Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1, Limitless cosmetic products, Every designer perfume that exists, Every fashion designer showering me with their designs, A 88-acre mansion, An Aston Martin, A personal chef, A personal trainer, My own gym, My own wardrobe, My own billionaire husband, A tree that grows money.. A personal planner who'll help me write this survey.

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
· Easy. Korea, Japan, US, UK, Aus, NZ, France, Paris, HK, SG. Sorry no China.

25. Are you old fashioned?
. HELL NO.

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
· Sushi.

27. Five facts About Me:
. My left boob is slightly bigger than my right boob.

. My biology sucks.

. I lie about my weight. =)

. I'm addicted to junk food.

. My nose is fake. Lol just kidding it's real.

28. Five things that scare me:
. The storeroom in my house.

. Fugly people.

. People who don't shave their armpits.

. Getting bald.

. My future husband having a bankrupcy. *touchwood*

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Love song - Sara Bareilles

Our song - Taylor Swift

30. Five Things I treasure in my life
· My Hair
· My Clothes
· My Complexion
· My Bank Account
· My Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?. You're fat
hahaha, which stupid said that, who do u heard it from?...lol...

ecinue said...

LOL some idiots who wanna lower my self esteem.. haha

Mark is Trololing said...

ur wish list so long buat apa? lepas tengok mata sakit a...lol....