Friday, August 14, 2009

B4 I get my nerdy on

Happy birthday to Trevor!!! xD
You're effing 18!!!~ Sien I still got arnd 2 months zzz.
Oh and thanks for treating us dinner =)
He didn't want me to post his pic here but what the heck =)
Tadaaa behold Trevor~
Els and I. Forgot how crazy she would get but it was fun. Couldn't remember the last time I laughed out loud over something stupid LOL
What I learnt was no one can withstand the wrath of my camera flash xD
Except for me of course~
Wren couldn't stand the three of us singing to Kelly Clarkson's I Do Not Hook Up in the car.
And birthday boy just couldn't open his eyes.
Gosh so many ppl are gonna hate me for posting their pics online xD

Well I gotta get back to my Crap(Kreb) Cycle and I feel so sori for abandoning Cori cycle for a party. OMG I'm making nerdy jokes==
I'm turning lame~
Someone help me........

No comments: