Monday, August 31, 2009

Yay i'm back [1st day of kl shopping trip]

Days before my sis and I left for kl, my sis had to post some things over to uk.
Zzz yeah I have a weird bro.
Omg and now you know where my sis lives.

Ok let's skip to after we arrived in kl.
We took a bus to our hotel. A hunky but bald but hunky angmoh sat in front of us..
LOL his head shined ever so brightly~
My sis.
After we arrived at the hotel, we went straight for dinner at Nandos.
Oh yeah we stayed at Citin hotel. Kinda sucks but its cheappppppp.
My sis's
Mine
*********************************************
Regretted ordering grilled vegetables as the side dish cuz I didn't touch it zzz.
Back at the hotel...
Had nothing to do cuz the tv reception sucked and the hotel didn't have wifi but we could use wirelessKL which had a time limit wtf.
Will update more soon.
Ughh exam result is coming out tmrw.
I'm dead for sure.
Wish me luck.

No comments: