Wednesday, September 2, 2009

[2nd day of kl shopping trip]

View from our room
After having breakfast, we headed off to lowyat and lot10.
On the way to the subway, we got free tampons xD
Finally found the ballet shop I wanted==
Bought a leotard and ribbons for my pointe shoes.
The lady was kind enough to give me their concert cd.
Shopped around when my sis's frens called.
We all went to Delicious to chat.
Chocolate Brownie Cake
Apple Crumble Pie or sth like that.
My sis's frens' slippers broke cuz he claimed to be too excited to see my sis xD
Imagine him walking around Midvalley barefoot trying to find Crocs shop.
We found Crocs!
Oh yeah.. On the way to Midvalley, we saw some ppl in white shirts in the middle of the pathway and I knew they were up to no good. They approached me and my sis, telling us all bout helping the disabled society or sth like that. I think it was called the snail society or sth.
They separated us and a guy cornered me and told me all types of bullshit.
The guy buttered me up first telling that I didn't look chinese and I looked eurasian zz and then expected me to donate money. What the effffffffffffffffffffffff lol. Luckily my purse was with my sis. My sis had to donate RM20 and she came for my rescue LOL.
I know its for a good cause or maybe its just a scam but I was in kl to have a good time, not wasting my money on the poor and helpless =X
I'm not mean, I'm just kiam siap lol.

No comments: