Sunday, August 9, 2009

Revenge pt.2 + bug catching

LOL so i tried to get some ugly pics of Lea Ching.
Wasn't quite successful 'cause I just can't take ugly pics. Yes, I'm that good~ xD
Lea Ching sohai~ xD
Okay I'm done. LOL

So I've got a new project on my hands.
Bug Catching!!!
Yup we have to catch six-legged insects like grasshoppers, butterflies, moth, cockroaches, beetles, cicadas. Geez where am I gonna find beetles in sibu?!?!?!?!
AND EAT THEM! kiddin==
We just have to pin them to a polystyrene board....... ALIVE!
Once again, just messing with ya.
Roland, long lost son of Magneto.
Yeah so I came up with some strategies to becoming an expert bug catcher..
Examine a bug.
Think like a bug.
And most importantly...
Be the bug!
Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Mark is Trololing said...

OMG! lol...eunice u pengawas o? hahaha...mati lo tis skul...hahaha...roland oso?? XD die lo die lo...metho gone liao...

Lii Sing said...

haha...i like the last picture.

ecinue said...

lol screw u mark!

risy said...

damn eunice ting!!!!!!!wuiha!!!!!!so ugly lar...delete it ar!!!!!!!!and i cant leave msg in ur chatbox ea.....yiish!!!!!delete it ar!!!!

ecinue said...

haha not v that ugly la xD

JyEnEe said...

iris...v....ugly ah~haha