Monday, November 15, 2010

freedom.

Lately I've been thinking a lot about the word..

FREEDOM
What is freedom anyway?
According to wikipedia, it means ability to choose one's own destiny, that one's actions are not pre-determined.
I guess spontaneous can also be classified under freedom right?

Before coming to kl for studies, I've always been dreaming about seeking my freedom right after SPM. Leave all my problems behind and go somewhere no one knows me and start all over again.
Guess what?
New problems will keep arising.
And what will you do? Run again?

Freedom is everywhere you go.
George Michael has a song called "Freedom".
Akon named his third album "Freedom".

Seeking freedom does not mean being released from all problems. That's just escaping. The problems will always be coming and going. It is how we deal with the problems that define our freedom :)
Instead, seeking peace in times of trouble is freedom.

No comments: