Saturday, November 6, 2010

UNIQLO

Anyone in KL should have probably heard about UNIQLO these few weeks..
What is it?
Well it's a Japanese clothing brand..
And it just came here to MALAYSIA!!!!

Here is the website :
http://www.uniqlo.com/my/

Anyways I went to UNIQLO yesterday since I won myself some vouchers :)
Btw it's located at Fahrenheit 88.
Just across Pavilion.
Me and my friends went reached there around 12pm.
BIG MISTAKE
Note to self : Next event like this, camp out the night before :)
The queue was so long and crazy that I nearly gave up queuing.
And people were looking at us like we're ants.
Shopping companions of the day, Indri and Brandon.
After 1 hour and a half of waiting outside, we finally reached got into UNIQLO!
That time felt like screaming back to the people who were still queuing
"MUAHAHHAAHA IN YO' FACE! HAVE FUN WAITING :D "
Joke, I'm not that mean.
Being a fast (and pro) shopper, I was done within an hour.
Sms-ed Indri telling her I finished paying. Heard that she was still queuing for the fitting room =_____=
So. Hawt. >.<
In the end, I bought 2 tshirts and one grey parka :)
Will definitely come back again.

PS : The sales promotion is ending mid of Nov so you better get yo' freak on and buy 'em while they're cheap!

T-shirts - RM29.90
Jeans - From RM49.90
Leggings - RM39.90
Mens' boxers - 2 for RM39.90

Sorry that's all I caught. Check the website to find out more! :D

No comments: