Saturday, November 6, 2010

Update with pics!

October was full of ups and downs.
Let's see..
October :

- Janet's bachelorette party 021010
[No pictures :P]

- Janet's wedding 101010

- Surprise birthday for Kai Qin and I by w11 081010

- 19th birthday 121010
You guys are probably wondering how I spent my birthday.
Nothing special. Practical at SDMC in the morning. Slept all afternoon.
Wanted to go grocery shopping at Mydin but the stupid taxi didn't come and didn't bother to call back to say there was no taxi available =____=

- Sunway Lagoon trip 231010
The same day I fell sick.. :(

- Jon + Indri + Janice birthday surprise 301010

Judging from the pictures, my October went pretty well but who would actually take pictures during your down moment right? Anyways it's all in the past now.
At least it started well and ended well.
Let's hope November will be full of surprises :D

No comments: