Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bintulu trip: Day One

We went by bus.
Yeah.. Hours and hours of dizziness in a noisy bus.
But I made the most of it.
Greenery, greenery and more greenery.
I love my skinny jeans~
What amazes me during the bus trip is everyones' sleeping poses.
Awww. So cute.I hope I don't get killed uploading their sleeping pics.
And the most unique of all.
How Lie.
After 4 1/2 hours of excruciating experience, we finally arrived at Kintown Inn.
The girls were still quite excited
But the boys..... not so much.
We didn't even get time to wash up 'cause our rooms weren't ready wtf.
After lunch, we went to practise straight away.
LimYi so yeng. Haha.
Got back to the hotel.
Showered.
Unpacked.
We saw this wonderful view from our room. Woot.
Then we're off to practise again.
More to come~

2 comments:

Lee Kai Chi said...

awww.....so nice! Kinda wished very badly that somehow my school won...oh wells

btw, the holding hand sleeping one DARN SWEET

ecinue said...

LOL there's always next year~
It wont be sweet if the teachers find out.