Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tagged by my Angelcake.

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
My neck? lol

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Like shit. I went to bed around 3am sth. Ugh.

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
Arnold and Alan. LOL

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Yup~

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Of course. I'm a good person.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Uh huh. And we still are xD

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Yeah. The person who stole my tissues in Bintulu==

8. What does your last text message say ?
"Nw i go take thing o."

9. What are you thinking right now ?
Thinking about how I should blog bout the Bintulu trip.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Yeah. =X

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
3am sth.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Tai Chung. Just opposite premier. Think it belongs to my sis. LOL

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Yeah. Teehee.

14. Who was the last person who text you ?
Lea Ching.

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz... (People who visits my blog often and has a blog)
1. Els
2. Yang
3. Limyi
4. Fran
5. Angelcake!
6. Rickii
7. Calina
8. Rina
9. Sharon
10. Bianca babehh

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
How shud I know? prbly some cougar. LOL!

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
Female~

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
Prbly not.

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
French.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
1. Ytd on the phone.
2. Just a few minutes ago in msn.
3. Textin with her now.
4. Just now in the morning when she called me.
5. Just a few minutes ago in plurk.
6. Texted a few days ago. I was bored in Bintulu==
7. In my chatterbox a few weeks ago.
8. In msn ytd.
9. Ages!
10. 2 weeks ago in ballet class.

20.Is no.4 single ?
Yup.

21. Say something about no.2 .
He was supposed to buy me a new pair of shoes if he got JPA.==

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
The world would turn upside down. lol

23. Describe no.9 .
She's in uk now!

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
I'll help 7 to fight 6. LOL.

25. Do you like no. 8?
Of course~

No comments: