Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wis Wong Venetian Fashion Party

Finally editted all the photos.
I'm getting dizziness from photoshop.

V hair image was in charge of our hair.
My stylist.
Omg I forgot her name.
Wishing Star Bridal was in charge of makeup.
Don't ever go there when you get married.
I repeat.
NEVER. EVER. GO. THERE. WHEN. YOU. WANNA. GET. MARRIED.
Stupid faggots.
So fucking rude and they criticised 'bout my face being senget one wtf.
Right in front of me.
WTF MAN.
MY FACE IS PERFECTLY NORMAL.
And the makeup artist kept complaining 'bout how tired she was.
She was being paid wtf.

If you still wanna go there....
Go there to try on the clothes.
Try on every dress you can find.
Camwhore in every one of them.
Then tell them you wanna go look around again.
Then call them a few days later saying that you're not impressed.
That's exactly what I'm gonna do next time.
*evil grins*

Katrina.
She was also having her birthday that day.
Although I look like a doll after makeup and hair, I still hate Wishing Star Bridal. LOL.
Vhair gave me the biggest pink flower 'cause I was the first one walking.
Seriously I couldn't listen with my left ear.
When will I get married? lol
After our last rehearsal, my flower got all loose and looked like this.
So I yanked it off.
Much better right?
The workers of WisWong.
An hour before the show.
We all stayed in the changing room.
And what was a girl with great hair, nice makeup and a pretty dress to do?
Camwhore of course.
With Wis Wong.
The lady of the night.
1st outfit.
Yi Han.
Guys, move on.
She's married.
Siew Hung.
The other five models.
Last outfit.
Didn't have time to camwhore in all 9 outfits.
Sorry.
I SUPERLOVE this dress!!! But it's RM299.90!
Saying my goodbyes.
And say hello to my dress of the night.
Thanks to Jas for lending me the dress. Muacks.
We all got chopped 'Q' signs on our wrists.
Imagine that crowd only being 1/15 of people that came that night.
And the food finished like in like... a few seconds!
Us models just kept hiding in the changing room.
The workers again.
Crystal.
When we finally had food in our hands, we didn't have a place to eat.
What to do?
We ate while standing. lol
Look at how happy they are, finally getting some food.
The photographer of the night was Raphael Koh.
He kept hanging out with us. Partly 'cause the party was getting too crowded.
More pictures.
Zankle.
Zankle with her handsome bf.
AnAn.
Then the birthday girl's cake came out.
She cried. Badly. But being a good person, I'm not gonna post those pictures. =)

Group pic of the models.
Three of them left early after the show.
Alex and Ah Tung.
Omg he sings like... amazingly!
And I seldom praise anyone's singing.
Seriously.
And he was voted the nicest guy by us models.
I went home quite early that night. 10pm sth.
I thought my parents wouldn't get angry but they still did anyway.
And my dad forbid me to do anymore modelling. Wtf.
If I go out shopping too often, they'll complain that I spend money.
But if I wanna get a part time job, they won't let me.
I do some modelling like...once a few months and they complain.
WTF MAN.
They should just lock me up in a cage!

Anyways I brought some souvenirs back.
Like the huge pink flower.
xD

7 comments:

Jonathan said...

your parents are like.. prison guards. =.=
my mom would ask "why so early" if i'm back at 10pm. lol.

猪儿 said...

parents are parents..
haha i bet we'll all b like that when we grown up X)
~wink*

Sharon said...

Eunice!!!! Crystal issit ex-Methodist students? issit name xiao jing?

ecinue said...

jon, screw u.

calina, yeah true but i wasn't doing anything bad waddd....

sharon, yeah.. she's working there now.

clement said...

the workers are super cute..... i wan to meet them... all legal age rite?

Raphael Koh said...

Partly it was I hardly know anyone outside.

Hey, I looked like an old man?!

ecinue said...

clement,haha yeah they're all legal age.

raphael, no wor. u dont look old. lol