Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just being bored.

1. My uncle once : pinched my cheeks==
2. Never in my life : have I finished all my homework.
3. When I was seventeen : I wished I was eighteen.
4. High school was : TORTURE.
5. I will never forget : the taste of chuka itako~
6. I once met : Ryan Reynolds. In my dreams.
7. By noon, I’m usually : napping in class.
8. The fifties were great because : they made the sixties looked fabulous.
9. If I was a character in Shakespears, I’d be : one of the civilians laughing at their stupidity==
10. By this time next year : I'll own millions of shoes.
11. You know I like you if : I text you boring forward msgs.
12. If I ever won an award, the first two persons I’d thank would be : me and myself
13. Take my advice, never : tell people that you shave your pubic hair.
14. Why won’t people : buy me makeup and shoes?!
15. If you spend the night at my house : you'll find yourself having colourful nails.
16. I’d stop my wedding for : a pair of Jimmy Chu heels.
17. The world could do without : fugly granny panties.
18. My favorite brunette is : Jessica Alba =)
19. If I do anything well, it’s : sarcasm.
20. And by the way : you're gay.