Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy on Thurs night

I got the call!!!
Will not be broke very soon!~ lol
I know I've done this about 5-6 times edi but I'm still excited everytime someone asks me to model for them. The offer keeps getting better some more!
This time we're wearing clothes from Vogue.
The first time I stepped into the shop, I looked at a dress and then when I saw the price tag I ran outta the shop. LOL I just don't think spending over RM400 for a dress is how I should live my life.
Anyways I camwhored in every dress I tried.
And the tauke approved of every dress I wore. I guess I look good in everything. =)
1st dress.
Be prepared for the shock of your lives...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Old. I know.
That dress alone won't shock you though.
Guess how much the dress cost?
RM649.90
lol
The other dresses are cheaper though.
2nd dress.
RM239.90
It gets better.
3rd dress.
RM569.90
I keep mentally debating with myself on whether I should post this pic or not 'cause..
1. The dress's too provocative
2. I don't have the boobs to fill it= =
Maybe I should draw some shadow to make it look like cleavage lol.
Don't judge= = Keira's doing it. Why can't I?!

4th dress.
Final dress.
RM499.90
Don't ask me why I looked so gloomy..
I was damn tired from fooling around with my buddies all afternoon.
I didn't have enough time to put on make up properly to give a good impression to my clients and the other girls were dressed overly bimbotic that I felt like a granny in my shirt and skinny jeans wtf.
Ever seen a granny look so hot? lol
So which dress was your favourite?

No comments: