Thursday, February 19, 2009

High Tea Session

The best combination for a high tea session are crepes and milk tea plus a great companion.
I ordered Chocolate chip crepes.
Pearl Milk Tea
I never find myself ordering any other drinks. This is the best.
Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes
Chocolate shake sth
*munch munch*
*slurp slurp*
After high tea, Ee Wong wanted to get his gf something nice. He said either it would be a handphone or a necklace. I was like," Wtf u two just dated for about a month and u wanna get her a handphone?!" This proves that people really do get blinded by love. Or lust. =)
So we went to Bausch K. Stainless Steel Jewellery store to look at necklaces.

Ooh this looks nice.. Oh I hope someone will buy it for me~
*squeezing boobs real tight*
(something my slutty friends taught me lol)
Anyways, I helped try on a necklace.
And he bought it wtf. RM275. After discount.
Girls.. I know what you're thinking..
You can leave ur number in my email if u want me to contact u once they break up.
Hahaha I would be a very good matchmaker.
Subject1:
-Owns an Avanza.
-Oldest son in family.
-Works at a cyber cafe for fun.
And that's pretty much all you should know bout him.

Moving on..
Obligated camwhore shots in the car
Am I getting fairer? lol
Oh and how was your Valentine's day?
I didn't get to watch the dvds I bought cause I was too busy trying out my dad's Altis.
Woohoo~ The atmosphere was so tense in the car with my dad.
Thank God for his strong heart or else both the car and my dad will be in a hospital by now.
I nearly crashed the car in my own car porch!
I'm not a bad driver though. I just wasn't used to the car!!
I drove the car the 2nd day to my ballet lesson with my mom and she kept telling me to drive faster. LMAO

My awesome Valentine's day.How awesome was yours?

No comments: