Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's a girl thing.

There's two types of girls I don't like.
First the kind of girls who are very interested in fashion and make up but are too afraid to admit it. I found out that lots of girls use make up at school. Well it's just some foundation and powder. It's not something to be ashamed of but they always seem to deny wearing make up when asked.
Personally, I'm proud to admit that I'm interested in make up and beauty but I seldom wear make up to school. Well I only did it on the 1st day of sch and then decided to stop concealing my pimples and acne scars 'cause they ain't getting any better. Partly it's also 'cause I'm too lazy.
I'm a girl. What's wrong with wanting to look pretty?!
Don't tell me that you've never looked in the mirror and told yourself,"Aww man, I hate my pimples/freckles." or "If only my boobs were bigger..." or "My pores are HUGE...ugh"
Lately a few friends of mine came to ask me about eyeliners and mascaras. I'm not a professional but I can definitely tell you what I know. I'll even offer myself to go cosmetic shopping with you.

This brings me to the 2nd kind of girls who annoy me.
The kind of girls who have no better things to do than gossip about useless crap like,"Oh that girl's using make up. I saw her powder her face in the washroom. And she told me that she didn't wear make up to sch. I knew it was impossible of her to have such soft and glowing skin."
Gosh woman, get a life!
If someone likes to wear make up, let them be!
It's not like an animal will die everytime a girl powders her nose.
Geeez sooner or later you'll learn about the awesomeness of my bff, the almighty concealer.

No comments: