Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagged by Amanda wtf.

Guess I'm not immune to tags anymore wtf.

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
# Those people who were must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this tag by sending it to other people.

1. Name the persons you tagged
- Tom
- Dick
- Harry

2. Carrot or Broccoli
-Broccoli. I dun understand why American kids hate broccoli. It's scrumptuous!

3. Girly or Tomboy
- Neither. Ladylike

4. Goth or punk
- NEITHER= =

5. Soccer or Basketball.
- wtf

6. Fave Actress/Actor
- jessica alba, chris evans

7. What will u say to a person who spread rumours about you without any reason?
- Won't say anything. That's person's just jealous.

8. Ever took nude photos?
- None that u know of.

9. High Heel or Platform
- Both~

10. Long distance love ?
- Depends.

11. Internet love?
- Not likely.

12. Online dating?
- No.

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
- I blacked out.

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
- How bad?- -

15. Who then?
- Hmm.. Elizabeth Wong Siew Chuo =)

16. The last person you had a beer with?
- Friends.

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
- Els, Rach, Vincent, Datou, Wong Jiin.

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
- Grandma.

19. The last person you hugged?
- My teddy.

20. The last person you slapped?
- I don't slap. I sabotage.

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
- If you must know... =)

22. Do you rather do exercise or babysit?
- Exercise la

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- To have bigger boobs, smaller legs, smaller face, and MONEY MONEY MONEY~

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
- Bora Bora

25. Are you old fashioned?
- No i guess

26. Are you a Freak or a Geek/nerd?
- Freakishly huge twilight nerd

27. Are you a slut, bitch/bastard or whore?
- All of the above. LOL

28. Five things that scare me:
- Boobs getting SMALLER omg
- Bankrupcy
- SPM results
- Driving test
- No internet

29. 4 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
- Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea~ Joy to you and me~
- I know what boys like~
- Have I found you~ Flightless bird~
- Now I'm speechless, over the edge~ just breathless~

30. Ghost, Zombie, Witch, Wizard, Mermaid, Vampire, or Werewolf?
- Can't I be human?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.