Saturday, April 25, 2009

Calling out to all the ladies!

Wis Wong is organising a private fashion party soon and she wanted me to ask around the ladies who wanna attend the party.

So the theme is venetian mask.
In case you don't what that is, I've kindly googled it for you.
And you're welcome.
Pretty right?
And you're probably wondering,"Where the hell am I gonna find a mask in little ol' Sibu?!"
Again... I've kindly tracked down every store in Sibu to find a decent mask.
Jing Ya Xuan sells them.
They don't cost over RM20 and some of them are quite pretty.
I bought two~ lol
At first when I've heard about the party, I was like..
Wahhh Sibu also got masquerade party one arr..


Details of the party:
Theme: Venetian Mask
Venue: The Queen
Date: 1st of May [next Friday/Labour day]
Time: 6pm until you pass out [seriously]
Tickets: RM50 [whattt.. did u think that it was free? lol]
(including RM20 voucher+free door gift+high tea+buffet dinner+lucky draw+casual singing)

The tickets are sold at her boutique.
Oh btw there's gonna be a fashion show and guess who's helping to model?
LOL
I tried on the clothes a week ago and I absolutely love them!
Gonna go for a fitting session again tmrw.

Be sure to go to this party!
I bet it's gonna be the party of the year in Sibu~
So go and grab the tickets as fast as you can!
Reminder: Only 100 tickets are sold

For enquiries:
Wis Wong

016 897 9949/016 809 7717
084-347140(gallery)

No comments: