Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Choir concert 09

I know I haven't been updating as much lately.
Partly it's 'cause there's nothing to blog about and partly 'cause I was busy with the choir concert.

03/04/09 [Friday]
First day of concert.
I went to school at 5pm sth for makeup and hair. Big mistake on bringing my whole makeup collection over. People were borrowing things from me. But I was fine with 'cause I also borrowed some from them. What I couldn't stand was a Malay guy(or was he a bumi?) using my things without permission. WTF MAN.
His face had severe acne problems and yet he used my brushes without even freaking asking!!!!
ARGH I had to disinfect, I mean wash all the brushes when I got home.
After makeup and hair, we hurried down to the hall to our seats. Everyone was camwhoring and when someone wanted to take a picture of me, that effing guy jumped outta nowhere and said,"Eh saya mau saya mau!" wtf wtf wtf. I'm not racist but can't you take a hint?!
CCBKNNMJB!!! I considered buying a whole new set of makeup brushes wtf. Doesn't he know that my makeup collection is more precious than his freaking ass face?!
Ok I'm glad I got all this anger outta my chest.
Moving on.
I forgot to bring my camera so there weren't a lot of pictures.
Yup AnAn was there.
Love my makeup? A lot of my friends think I'm pro at makeup but I'm really not. I just do a lot of homework. =)
My outfit of the night.
End of first day.

04/04/09 [Saturday]
Second day of concert.
I was more clever this time. I chose to do my own makeup at home and then baru go to school. LOL I helped two of my friends make up too and we ended up being late. At least we showed up with style. xD
To tell you the truth, I was more terrified of the 2nd day cause I had to perform ballet =x
The choir members sitting at the back while some others performed on stage.
Of course my blog post would not be complete without camwhoring pictures.
I do look like a doll =x
With the teachers.
Aifen.
Jamie.
Didn't get to take a picture with Maria. Oh well, there's always a next time.
EeJia, Winny, ME, Arnold
(Arnold's cuteeee. LOL)
I'm the tallest!!!
Alex.
Alan.
Lim Yi.
Winny.
Zhen Gu.
Zhen Shi.
My face seems quite perfect with makeup on.
Muahahaha of course I did a bit of photoshop wtf.
Sigh if only I have perfect skin without makeup....
Till next time~
xoxo

4 comments:

Yatz said...

wtf that's you???

you look un-17 >.<

ecinue said...

HAHAHA..
I look like a doll right?
LOL

YewJin said...

flirt with u how?

ecinue said...

lol? u wanna flirt with me?
someone might get jealoussss.. LOL