Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Twin Star

My friend brought me to this place a week ago.
She kept telling me how awesome the place was.
Twin Star
It's located near the Bus terminal.
This is a place where you can eat your heart out. Like literally.
All you need is an empty stomach and RM19.
Choices?
There's meat.
Seafood.
Preserved food.
Drinks and salad bar. But I didn't take the pictures.
And we shan't forget dessert. Woots.
I had no idea what to take so I left PeiPei to it while I took pictures.
Xiao Qi and PeiPei.
Oh btw did I mention I went with my church members?
Butter balls. LOL
Watchin ppl hunt.
Tips on going to a steamboat buffet.
Stand when you're eating.
Helps you digest the food faster and makes you less full.
Clever ones.
The lazy ones.
Lol Note the burnt part of the aluminium foil. I should have helped with the flipping but I was scared of the heat. Another tip: Wear gloves.
By the end of the night... Everyone needed to unbutton their pants wtf.
And whats my blog without camwhoring pics.
I had about a dozen popsicles that night. Woohoo.
Woots I'm definitely going back.
And I'm bringing my secret weapon.
Mr Markie~ LOL

5 comments:

猪儿 said...

hm:) looking alrite ^^
might go n try when i back X)

ecinue said...

Haha okie~

Mark is Trololing said...

lol? brin me for wt? diet cnt eat...lalalalal~~~

ecinue said...

what the... Diet for what?!
LOL next time rick come back go la.

Mark is Trololing said...

cuz 2 fat of cos diet la...lol...sure sure ...he come bek go eat lo...no prob no prob...lolx..