Thursday, April 23, 2009

Reunion week

Last Thursday.
B4 Fran went back to kl, I went to her house to play.
We ended up transferring songs, playing photoshop and camwhored.
Yeah I got myself glasses. It's only RM5 wtf. LOL
I miss my shopping and camwhoring bestie =(

Last Saturday.
Steamboat with classmates at Mitsu Shabu Shabu.
Baby Wren came back from kl that morning. Woots~
He promised that he was gonna buy me something from UK but he didn't==
Baby baby~
OMG my eye bags.... I've been living like a zombie lately.
The guys.
[Teck Siang, Shan Liung, Martin, Trevor]
[Dominic, Roland, Wren]
The girls.
[Me, Esther, Kee Hung, Stephanie, Lea Ching]
Baby's thinking of someone~ woot

This Tuesday.
We wanted to go out with Baby again before he went back.
Note that he's wearing the same shirt. lol
Roland and Wren were about 30 minutes late so the rest of us played poker cards. I seem to bring them everywhere nowadays. xD
Playing for who should play the bill.
Shirley babe. Thanks again for lending me the shoes!
Muacks~
Trevor.
After sushi, we went to Italian Coffee to meet a friend.
Ah San!!!
He's my man.(At least he was lolol)
I HAD to camwhore with him.
How often do you get to see his naked forehead.
Only once a lifetime. Seriously.
Gonna have fun with friends this Saturday night! Woots~

UPDATE:
K Ah San is not my bf==
He's just one of my men...~ LOL

3 comments:

Sharon said...

WAKAO!! wat happen to ling chai san!! i couldn't believe that's HIM!!

Sharon said...

BTW!! I DAMN LOVE UR HAIR!! GIMME!!!!!!!

ecinue said...

haha my messy hair?! u can have them as long i can have ur sunnies. LOL