Saturday, September 27, 2008

The holidays have begun...

First of all..
2nd trials are over!!!
Yippee~
Finally i can get my rest from the sleepless nights..
3 freaking weeks of exam!!
Insane not?

This time, my friends and I decided to not celebrate..
We're breaking tradition!!!
LOL i had to attend electone lessons and the others had their reasons..
Hey look on the bright side..
We can still celebrate after SPM right?

I could have relaxed sooner if not for my chemistry tuition..
Apparently the teacher had to give us a Pre-spm chemistry test.
He wanted to diagnose our spm results..
LOL
Ughh i only had 3 hours of sleep last night...
Took the test[Paper 1+2+3] in one morning..
I usually don't sacrifice my beauty sleep for tests..
But in this case..
I had to!!!
The teacher was gonna post the results on the wall for everyone to see..
What a way to motivate me right?
Humiliation as a punishment for not studying..
I usually get average grades but at tuition, my grades were nothing compared to other students.. Hmph
I wonder why the other students who get good grades would need to go to tuition..
Aren't tuitions made for people who are weak in their studies??
Hmm..

To my surprise, the paper was not as difficult as i imagined..
Hahaha hope i didn't make too much mistakes..
After the tuition I was freaking tired!!!
I fell asleep with a green tea mask over my face..

Stupid trials not only ruined my sleeping hours, it ruined my complexion!!!
Damn..
My face is overflowing with pimples!!!
Eyes are damn puffy..
Eyebrows are getting thicker by the second..
And I haven't shaved in like... 3 WEEKS!!!!

So I've decided..
I'm gonna pamper myself this holiday..
Facials, manicures and spas...
HERE I COME~

No comments: