Thursday, September 18, 2008

The pain is draining my energy

Stupid menstruation came in the middle of history test today..
Gahh why me???
Why now?
I'm trying to figure out who the hell is Uthman bin Affan and the pain keeps coming..
It's killing me softly!
Why not just kill me?!!!
Why....


However...
I survived but the pain is now getting worse.....
ARGH!!
Concentrate on something else..
Gossip Girls? No..
Blogging!!!

So here i am...
Sharing my unbearable pain with the rest of the world..


Still..
Thank God i didn't wear my calvin kleins underwear today or else it would have been stained... =)

4 comments:

Els Dines said...

uh-huh.. so who is uthman bin affan?? *_* lol.. congrats on being a survivor in menstrual pain!!! welcome to my world.. lol.. world of menstrual pain, that is... take care~~

ecinue said...

LOL ask Lai..

Jonathan said...

the 3rd khalifah during zaman khulafa al rasyidin. XD

ecinue said...

= = did u really know or did u refer to ur sej text book? lol