Sunday, September 21, 2008

The pictures are here!!!

Finally i can blog about my modelling night..
Haha got the pictures just now from delta mall..

Firstly..
I wanna thank shirley for lending me her shoes..
Thanks, girl..
Muacks!!~

Day we went to try on clothes..
Freddy came to pick me up..
He's covering his pimples.. =)

Camwhoring in the car..
Freddy just looked at me like that..
Ok these are the clothes that i tried on but they were all taken.. Hmph
I love this dress!!

THE BIG DAY!!
At first i was OMFG!! MY hair, my legs.. UGHH but then.. ok la
It's over edi.. No need to cry over split milk..
Introducing the girls..

Irene/Aileen? I dunno..
Katrina
Bin Fen
She's the tallest in the bunch.. And she's considered a real model.. Has a contract and everything..
Shi Wen
Youngest in the bunch..

Another girl doesn't want to be recognised cuz her parents dunno that she's modelling so i'll respect her wishes..

Finally...



ME
Seriously my legs are not that short..
It's the camera angle..

Didn't get all the pictures..
Gonna try get them and post them as soon as possible..

4 comments:

哈亞斯 said...

Doing Cat Walk? Wow... so Geng~
Life beside the edge

ecinue said...

LOL thanks...

Mark is Trololing said...

i hv no comment....really...no comment speechless...tink i taste my lunch...o izit my breakfast...

ecinue said...

= = if u have nth good to say then dun say it..