Monday, September 1, 2008

Nice pick-up lines

Guys, take note..
Lol i found them here.

I personally love these..

You say: "I'm sorry, but you owe me a drink"
She says: "Why?"
You say: "Because I dropped mine when I looked at you"

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"

"See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I’m cute."

If u're too blank to think of something, just say..
"Hi, would you like to be friends, or do I have to resort to a pickup line?"

Some are just cheesy that made me go..

"If i buy you a drink, will you return my heart back to me?"

"The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name."

"Someone put me in jail, cos I cant help but steal glances at you..."

AND
The winner of the grand prize is
"You must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet."

No comments: