Friday, September 12, 2008

I've been mentally molested!!!

It started when this guy from facebook added me as a friend..
I was thinking..
"Ok there's no harm in making more friends right?"
Little did I know that he had other intensions..

Let's give him a name, B.

Our conversation..

B : HI my name is b**** :) do you speak english? :)
ME : My name is Eunice. Yeah i do speak english. =]
B : Eunice mmm perfect name :) you are beatuful.. ı am from TURKEY . do you know TURKEY? [he's got great taste!!]
ME : Haha thanks. Yeah i've heard of it. I'm from Malaysia.
B : I nov Malaysia , very very nice. my brother is go to Malaysia past tense (I am a littiile speak english so sory :) ) .[Yeah i've noticed] have you boy friend? [Depends]
ME : Nevermind. No i don't. why?
B : yep very nice :D because ı to take a shine :) but you very far :(. [WTF is take a shine?!]
ME : Haha we can be friends.
B : yeah right :) are you student?
ME : Yeap. 17 years old. U?
B : 19 years old. ı am very older :P sory what is Malaysian language ?
ME : Not very old. We speak a lot of languages. English, Malay and Chinese.
B : you are from kuantan? I am sory to question :) I am curious in geography...
ME : I'm from Sibu,Borneo. Kuantan is from west Malaysia.
B : very good your photos. :) eyees and hair is best :) [he knows me best]
ME : Err thanks i guess. [trying to be humble here. Dun mock me.]
B : :)
ME : Are u a muslim?
B : yeap. I am muslim. are you? [he's out of my list]
ME : can you make comment for my photos? are you a christian ?
B : Yeah i'm a christian.

This is getting boring so i'm gonna skip this and get to the point..

B : turkey is very hard life .
ME : How come?
B : turkish girl is very hard.. its very important their virginity :) [so it's not important to other girls?]
ME : Its the same in Malaysia.
B : virginity is vert important for you? [Damn fucking right it is!!!]
ME : Err.. YEAH cuz i'm a christian.
B : are you a catolic?
ME : No. Just christian.
B : you will go to turkey to holiday? :D [Not in a million years, u perv.]
ME : Haha i'm not sure.

He never replied to me ever since.
Do i look that f**king easy to you?!?
ccbknn!!!

I'm sure u're all dying to see his picture.
Here.
He's got cute friends too

It was all good
Until i saw this...







OMFG!!





I'm never going to Turkey..

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
gawd you made my day

Els Dines said...

man, he was hot until the end! fuck! i'm never going to turkey either..!! lol.. funny post~

ecinue said...

LOL what is it with turkish guys and me??!! Do i have a turkish guy magnet or sth??! Haha another turkish added me as his friend..= =