Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Anybody wan a cookie?

Well cny is near so I decided to bake cookies.
Cornflake cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Now I'm damn tired.
Couldn't remember the last time I baked alone 'cause usually when i bake with friends, I'll end up instructing. Not baking..
but I'm always given the most credit. LOL
So today I was exhausted for doing everything myself.
I took about 5 hours to bake over 300 cookies and I'm not even proud of my creations.
I'm only baking lumps of fat.
I don't even know why I like baking.
I don't like eating what I bake although they're quite good.
Maybe I just like watching people enjoy eating what I bake.
Oh and I'm broke.
Please order cookies and cakes from me.
I have to admit that I'm not good in decorating a cake though.

Valentine's day is near..
Got a date with your crush?
Wanna give your spouse something special?
Find me and we can arrange something for a reasonable price =)
I can plan the most romantic date for you lovebirds~
email : eunice-1012@hotmail.com

5 comments:

taipomi said...

i wanna collect ang pow!!!!ARG!!!
stupid..no holidays man!!
lucky got my whole gang of china here!hehe...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

How much does it costs?
Maybe i will buy from you only if reasonable, ok?

Anonymous said...

WAH! felehlah lohseh style wooooo.....

ecinue said...

lol erm... i havent thought about the price. Do u want them for cny or after that? cuz cny is pretty near and i might not have time to make more.