Saturday, January 31, 2009

Underworld: The Rise of Lycans review

Didn't write about the movie 'cause I forgot and simply didn't feel like talking bout it.
At first, I was very excited about the movie since it involved vampires and werewolves but boy was I disappointed. First, the lead role Lucian was damn fugly. Seriously can't they find someone similar to Hugh Jackman? I don't even wanna upload the guy's picture.
However the female lead was... hawt
Rach and I were discussing about her lips in the middle of the movie..
Move over, Angelina Jolie!!
There's a new lip hottie in town~LOL

Anyways I didn't really like the movie cause in the first 15 minutes of the movie, we already saw vampires and werewolves having sex.. The expression on their faces... OMG
All of us chuckled at the same time..
Like.. Ewww
Seriously I've never felt so disgusted in my life. Haha
Maybe Twilight is getting to me. Werewolves and vampires are never meant to be together. LOL omg I sound like a fanatic already.

Overall it was an ok movie.. I'll give it 5/10
If you can get past the whole vampire and werewolf making out thing or if you're turned on by the thought, go ahead and watch.

No comments: