Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saying goodbye..

Everyone's leaving for college.. Everyone!!!
Damn it why do I have to stay in little boring sibu.. Sigh
Why oh why?!
Freddy's leavin me too.
He's going to Taylors college and he's taking off on sunday so we decided to meet before he left.
Oh and he wanted to show me his new ride.
Nice, right?
So we went to eat breakfast+lunch, "brunch"(as Freddy called it) at Sri Meranti and McDonalds.
Raden & Freddy
I love twister fries.. And Jan is the only time McD serves them! Damn nice.
Anyways, we went back to Freddy's house to hang out.Aren't we cute.
Camwhoring in Freddy's room.
Freddy, I hate you for having so much perfume.
Looks like someone had a late night yesterday.. lol
We had dinner with Freddy and his family, we had lamb chop(Els, stop ewwing), Italian noodles and prawns.. Oh and Freddy tricked Raden and I into eating rabbit meat. Taste like chicken~ Quite good actually.
I can never go hungry with Freddy around.
Chen Wen came and I have to admit, the girl can light up a room with her presence. LOL
Damn hyper la.
So we all decided to go to Tanahmas for drinks..
We were all waiting for Freddy to finish showering that apparently took more than 5 minutes!
A diva and always will be.
(that's a compliment)
Off to Tanahmas!
This is Miss Teo who teaches at Tung Hua and she's single~
If u're interested, email me =)
Chen Wen
Raden
Freddy
Raden & Freddy
My furious parents called me at 9pm sth telling me to go home 'cause I was out the whole day!
This was very considerate of them edi. Last time, they came to fetch me from Freddy's bbq at 8pm sth.. OMG I was so embarrassed. I mean.. Come on lar I'm 17 already.
Cut me some slack! It's not like I'm having a secret boyfriend or doing drugs!
Anyways this time I went home at 10pm sth.
Improvement, right? Haha.
Maybe next time I can stay out all night. Just kidding.
So the night ended pretty early for me but I had fun.
I wish Freddy the best in everything and hopes he has fun in screwing the students and lecturers' lives in college.
Muahz~

No comments: