Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day out with Els

I've been craving sushi for days and yesterday seemed like the perfect day for sushi.
I asked Els to join me since the both of us were dying of boredom staying at home.
Luckily she didn't ditch me.
She's known as the holan queen u see. LOL.
Anyways we ate sushi.
Mine.
Hers.
She's my homey.
After sushi.. we went shopping.
First of all, I wanna explain our definition of shopping.
- try on any clothing you can find
- camwhore in them
- throw them back and let the workers take care of the rest
- feel no guilt whatsoever that the worker has to fold back the clothing u didn't buy

Nicole.
I love this brand but it's too pricy.
RM120
RM70+
Diesel.
I don't normally try on these kinda clothes but Els made me.
RM 70+
Forgot the price but I'm sure it's over RM50.
What is up with the price?!
They're comfortable to wear but so are my clothes which I bought for less than RM30!
After walking around Parkson, Els and I decided to go to Ngiukee. Lots of sales btw.

SRMY.
RM30+
Didn't really buy anything but at least we took lots of pictures!
Will go out again to mess up boutiques and malls!~
We'll be back~
Muahahahahaha

6 comments:

Els Dines said...

the hoody one is nice.. f*** all those prices! hmph!

ecinue said...

Yeah i like all the clothes i tried!
Damn i really wan that dress..

Jonathan said...

i want sushii >:|

ecinue said...

LOL call me anytime for sushi.

Sharon said...

U MAKE ME ENVY!!!! i want sushi badly!! =(

ecinue said...

haha.. uk dun hav sushi meh?