Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hectic week!

I know I've been neglecting my blog a lot these days..
But hey..
I have a life ok? lol
Yes the title says it all..
I've been super busy the past week..

Monday...
Was supposed to practise driving but I overslept and I think my sifu was pissed but he seemed ok the next day..
Anyways I went to school to pass up my Form6 application form.
Yes, I'm here to make your lives hell for another 2 years so learn to live with it!
Then I went to get my fringe and ends fixed.
Damn them for charging extra. So what if it's cny?!

People keep asking me whether I'm wearing a wig.. wtf?!
It's my real hair ok.. so what if my fringe is shorter?
Can't I have short fringe?!
After my haircut, I went to Rach's house for photoshop lessons.. hehe
Then Els came and we played make up like little girls.



Love my contacts!
When it was almost 4, I went back home and rested for a while.
5pm sth, went to Pei's house and we did some shopping.
Well she did. I just tried on tons of clothes and gave the workers hell folding the clothes in place.
We went to a place near pasar malam, Parkson and Medan Mall.
Tons of shoes in Medan Mall! I'm so gonna spend all my cny money on shoes! Haha
When we were having dinner at kfc I saw this.
No. Not that. LOL.
This.
Wow..
A malay who writes chinese.
How rare is that.

Tuesday...
It's PeiPei's birthday but I didn't help her celebrate.
Just dropped off her present at her house.
After that I went shopping with YiWang.
Forgive my messy fringe.
We went to Parkson and looked for jeans.
Levi's jeans.
Hmm.. I like it but does it really have to cost RM228?!!!

Wednesday...
Baked Oreo Cheesecake for Mr Markie.
At first we planned to throw a bbq party for him but then changed our minds since we knew nth about bbq.
Christy did most of the stirring..
And I just did...........
nothing. Haha. It's true.
Look at her in action.
Thursday...
Happy birthday Mark!!!
We celebrated his bday at Els's shop.
Blow babehh blow~
Awww so cute~
And the cake turned out awesome!
You're welcomed to ask me for the recipe~ hehe
Group photo!
Well minus two third of Christy's face..
Kanpai!!!
You know the drill..
Camwhoring, gossiping, camwhoring, bitching and more camwhoring.
LOL.
The cake tasted great(a little too sweet for me) but the base was too thick!
Leftovers.
Had to leave some cuz someone wanted to bring it home to let mommy taste the cake.
LOL.
Christy left early cuz her parents were worried.
The rest of us stayed and camwhored some more.
Then someone suggested that we go to a park for a walk.
It was almost midnight and the place was kinda creepy.
We stayed for a while then went home.

Friday...
Stayed at home and did nothing.
Nearly fell into depression. Aftermath of going out too often.

Saturday...
Went shopping with PeiPei and other church friends again.
This time I bought something.
Seriously there are a lot of pretty bags in Daesim!
Did I say that out loud? Gosh I hope the bag I want is still there!

Sunday...
Went to church early in the morning then stayed at home the whole day.
Partly because it was so freakin cold! I wanted to go for ballet lessons but was too lazy and decided that I'll go back after cny. Hehe.

That's pretty much how I spent my week.
How was yours?

No comments: