Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cis

Lots of things have been bugging me lately.

1. My hair....
isn't as smooth as before~ =( all because of the swimming. Cis. But I love swimming so much. I feel dry for not going to the swimming pool today. Haih. Swimming or gorgeous hair?

2. My hair...
== stupid fringe always gets into my eyes. I wanna hav it cut but I might get bombed by choir teachers 'cause we have to tie it up for the nationals. To cut or not to cut?~

3. My modelling days are OVER.
Grrr my dad banned me from accepting anymore modelling offers. Haih he still treats me like a kid. Still give me curfew nowadays wtf. I'm not a little girl anymore! I'm almost 18 eh! Cis to the max! No extra money to spend from now on =(

K my problems are kinda vain but who isn't vain these days. Cis u for rolling ur eyes now. lol

4. I lost my voice.
Gahhhh thank God that Maria didn't come for practice ytd and didn't notice during practice today. It's better now but you really should have hear me talk yesterday. You would have fell for me~ Damn sexy wei. xD

5. Relationship problem.
Good if I had my own problems zz but their not mine. Cis most of my friends are having relationship problems and they ask for advice. One is not over one's ex but has a new bf. One wants to have a relationship with someone but sth complicated bla bla bla. One is thinking about ending things with one's lover 'cause of studies. One is always emo and doesn't wanna talk bout it.
Cis cis cis.
This is why I stay single==

Want my advice?
Stick to flirting la zz


Update:
School will end at 3.30pm for sixth formers starting tomorrow =(
Just kill me now.

6 comments:

Jonathan said...

Cis, no more modelling? :(

ecinue said...

yeah =(

Jonathan said...

no more modeling , no extra money , no freedom . wtf , you don't have parents , you have prison guards 8O

ecinue said...

Sigh.. so true =(
And school ends at 3.30pm starting frm tmrw zzz.
CIS!

Serine said...

what?! why end at 3:30pm?

Francesca said...

swimming~!! and yea.. cheers to being single~ :>