Monday, June 8, 2009

MCE festival - Day Two

I know lots of you are waiting for me to blog bout the kl trip.
Sorry I'm always getting distracted these days and some of you know why. Teehee.

So anyways..
Day two.
The yellow building was the place we had our competition.
LimYi so yeng.
Last practice b4 competition.
Judging by the picture, we were singing "Beautiful sunday" zzz
B4 the competition, we waited for our cue outside the hall.
Mavis selling our glasses away.

********************************************

After competition~
Makan time!
Ms Jamie and Ms Maria.
Dont cha wish ur teachers were hawt like ours~
The 4 suckers again==
Alan kept complaining bout the food.
I just ate the meat xD
Of all the veges they had to cook tauge for us.. Grrr.
After dinner, we went to the hall to cool ourselves while waitin for the concert to start.
The whole group. Woot~
Updates will come.
Don't rush me~ You all know I'm busy~ lol

No comments: