Saturday, June 27, 2009

Geez people

Stop pestering me to update!(that goes for u, Ash n Limyi) lol
I'm just SO lazy lately. Life is dull. Yeah D-U-L-L
Even though I'm always going out, that doesn't mean my life is interesting. Geez people I just have a lot of friends XD

So erm, have you heard?
Michael Jackson died.
Yeah that nose job fanatic, kid molesting, desperate to be white, ass****** is dead. Oh I don't mean any disrespect. Really. How would I dare to bitch bout a legend. A legend. Whatever man. Mtv has been showing his music videos the whole day and it's getting on my nerves. He's dead. Big deal. Sue me for not being a die hard fan. I always thought that a legend like him would die more grandly though. Cardiac arrest? Pfff that's for commoners like us.

Sorry I'm just having pms lately. Geez.
I just found out today that the choir team isn't gonna go anywhere after the national level competition in Johor Bahru. WTF?! And we were SO looking forward to the trip. Damn H1N1! Screwing our hopes like that. Sigh. A friend of mine told me to catch H1N1 during the trip so the whole school can be closed zz.
Maybe I should huh? It'll end my misery.
Hmm..




Just kidding.
I'm emo but not crazy.
Geez people.

No comments: