Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tagged

Ten Things i Wish i Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name) :

1. Woots u made my day~
2. I'm broke. Buy me food. Pretty please.
3. I knw u din get jpa but can I still have those shoes? lol
4. Awww you're so cute I wanna squish u!
5. Can I take a picture wif u?
6. i'm broke. chia me go eat~
7. Screw u for being gay. lol
8. I think he's cuter than u though.
9. omg stop telling me bout ur probs la i got enuf probs of my own==
10. Screw u for being ugly.

Nine things about myself :

1. I'm a shopaholic =X
2. I'm crazy about shoes. Like. Super. Crazy.
3. I'm single. *wink wink*
4. I'm a sucker for cute guys.
5. I spend money like crazy zzz wait that's in no.1 lol
6. I'm broke
7. I haven't dated for like over a year wtf
8. I feel old and ugly now
9. I'm having my mens ==

Eight ways to win my heart :

1. Tell me I'm hawt
2. Humor me
3. Not being ugly
4. Being taller than me
5. Not being thinner than me.
6. Ask me out for dinner or lunch.
7. Having a sweet bod. 6pacs preferably
8. Having lots of topics to say when we're talkin

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :

1. Omg i need to change my blog header
2. F6 so damn hard
3. Muet presentation wtf
4. that guy's so damn cute la
5. should i eat the egg in front of me now?
6. Should I change my blog url?
7. I wanna take up a new musical instrument la. violin? hehe

Six things I do before I fall asleep :

1. online
2. plurk
3. check mail
4. sign out
5. brush teeth
6. close eyes

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :

1. the person who invented the internet
2. my mom
3. my dad
4. her
5. him

Four things your wearing right now :

1. huge tee
2. shorts
3. panties
4. tampon xD

Three places that you would like to go:

1. kay elle =)
2. korea
3. singapore

Two things you want to do before you die :

1. bungee jump
2. try out brazilian wax LOL

One confession :

1. I'm a desperate old hag==

No comments: