Saturday, June 6, 2009

MCE festival - Day One

Some of the choir members went a day b4 us. Plane tickets weren't enuf wtf.
They went to Midvalley that night and Limyi even bragged about buying new shoes. Grrr.
Camwhore sambil waiting for our flight call..
Bumped into Amanda.. She went to Melb==
She better buy sth back for me. lol
Our flight. Woots.
Arnold took this pic.
So fat pulak==
Camwhore camwhore
Seriously I din camwhore much.
Just took around a few hundred pics or so xD
My fav sunnies for the moment
Sitting beside me are Wendy and Lieng Kee
In front of me
Alex, Arnold, Eunice Liu
Ashley, EnRou, Ying2
On my left sat this guy..
Stoopid la got three seats all to himself dy still slp like that zzz
Ying Tian
I super love this accidental pic.
Our lunch
It was either..
Chicken PastaOr fried rice with fish.
I chose fried rice cuz I knew everyone was gonna choose the pasta.
That way I cud taste both!
So clever rite~
Ok moving on.
Lieng Kee wearing the 299 sunnies. RM2.99 that is.
Woot. Cute Arnold.
Alex being annoyed with me for constantly kicking and shaking his seat XD
Then we arrived!
Seriously wanted to vomit so didn't take any pics.
It took around an hour to get to the hostel from KLIA.
When we came down the bus, this was what we saw.
Yeng mou
We freshened up then went to practice straight away.
Omg I look fat wtf.
HA!
After 2 hours of practice we went to go shower and afterwards dinner at Midvalley!!!
Sadly I didn't buy anything 'cause we had less than half and hour to shop. Sigh.
If I knew we were only going to Midvalley twice, I would have turned on my crazy/shopping mode. Grrrr.

No comments: