Saturday, June 13, 2009

MCE festival - Day Four

Took a pic wif Professor Andre Wiuwitt~
I look so petite yay
Limyi was exhausted when our break time came.
We quickly had our dinner then went to the hall for cool air while looking to the semichorus practise. Lol yeah LOOKING. You get what I mean==
Afterwards, play time!
Everyone else went for fun and games but we stayed in the hall 'cause we had our own definition of fun and games wtf lol.
ABC stop.
How embarrassing.
Camwhore time!
Hidayat, Big Jumbo, Small Jumbo.
Small Eunice and Small Jumbo O.O
Limyi was so light that anyone could carry her.
Even me!
I'm not that heavy myself~ xD
Ashley and Lydia
Lydia and Ashley
I guess the lightest person there was Cute Arnold.
Ashley could carry him.
I could carry him.
Even Limyi could!

No comments: