Monday, June 15, 2009

On bo?

That's what I've been hearing the past week from Fred, Limyi and Timothy.

Tmrw go swimming, u on?

Later go soccer, on ma?
Go eat, on bo?
Eat steamboat, on or not?

Just rambling here. LOL so yeah. My life has been pretty fulfilling lately. I'm getting involved with more sports. Woot. I'm not getting any thinner though zzz. Eat, swim, eat, jog, eat, soccer, eat. Sigh I'm keeping myself busy for some reason =)
Oh yeah someone from plurk wanted to see me in my black vintage swim suit hehe. Don't worry I'll post them up in plurk soon. Might set it to private? xD
I'm going to Johor Bahru in 2 weeks! Woot~ Wish us luck for the Nationals! xD SG is outta the picture, I think. So after the competition we might be going to kl or malacca. KL I hope~ Didn't do enough shopping last time hehe.
Damn Borneo Cultural Festival is up after that zzz. Got some modelling offers lately. Sigh I wish I can accept the offer~ Short of cash wei. Sigh July is gonna be a busy month for me~ lalala
Going swimming again tmrw.
People, on bo?

4 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Haha..losing weight ain't easy right?

ecinue said...

u got that right. lol

SGRMSE. said...

Post your picture here too! (: Please please?

ecinue said...

haha maybe i will =)