Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The climax of last week.

Or was it last last week? I kinda forgot.
LOL yeah it was before spm result came out.
This will prbly be the one time you'll ever see me get excited about something. Ever. Period.
I wouldn't have felt excited if not for the screaming ladies in the car. lol
It's not that I was confident about my results. I just don't see the point why other people think it's the most important thing in the whole wide world. Some friends I knew cried wtf.
A friend of mine got REALLY depressed that I saw her scribbling her paper in school the second day wtf== I really thought that she was going to commit suicide. *touchwood*
Yeah SPM is important 'cause it determines your future.
Whatever.
The future can always change.
Life still goes on whether you get straight As or no As at all.
Heck if you're not satisfied with your SPM result, stay on for Form 6 and challenge STPM.
=)

No comments: