Friday, March 6, 2009

Tagged?

1. Would you date someone younger or someone older?
* Either. I guess I stopped being picky at some point.

2. What do you usually do at 3 am?
* Snogging with Ed Westwick in my dreams =)

3. The Dumper or The Dumped?
* Weird but I'd choose to be the dumped.

4. Describe yourself in 10 words :
* I'm kinda unique and my mind sorta works like wonders.

5. Got to know something interesting recently?
* Nothing excites me recently. Life is dull.

6. List down 3 things that scared the light out of you.
* Growing old.
* Bankrupcy.
* Bring friendless.

7. How old are you?
* 17 going on 18.

8. Do you know anyone by the name Sheryl?
* NO.

9. Chocolate?
* I like 'em white.

10. How are you feeling?
* Depressed.

11. How’s life so far?
* Dreadful.

12. Done anything bad in the past 3 months?
* Does mentally killing someone count?

13. What was the most insulting thing anyone’s ever said to you in the past month?
* No one would dare.

14. Are you hairy?
* In some parts. LOL

15. Musical/Athletic?
* Musical i think.

16. How’s the muffin?
* wtf. i hate muffins.

17. Do you love anybody specifically?
* not really.

18. Have you every cheated on your lover?
* lover. lol no

19. Do you consider yourself good-looking?
* I'm gorgeous.

Thank you for answering.
Watever.

5 people I tag :

* Els
* Yang
* Ed Westwick
* Adam Lambert
* KevJumba

No comments: