Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Typical rambling stuff

Whoopie I'm skipping school the next few days.
But still got choir practice wtf= =
My gosh the concert is this week...
I would be less nervous if I didn't have to dance.
Soft shoes or pointe shoes?
Pain or no pain?
That is the question.. LOL
Oh yeah.
Whoever wants to buy concert tickets can come find me.
Price: RM10, RM50, RM100
Venue: SMK Methodist Sibu school hall
Date: 3rd and 4th of April
Time: After 7pm?

Damn everyone's going for the JPA interview.
If only I got and A2 in my BM wtf.
Stupid BM.
I hope everyone doesn't get the scholarship!
That includes you, JON. HAHAHAHA
BTW I'll only chia you one plate of kampua IF I get scholarship.
I'm broke. Remember?

I've been plurkin like crazy lately.
It's like the new msn except that people won't know when you mute them LOL
Unfortunately, none of my friends in real life plurk.
Whatever, you guys don't know what you're missing out on.

No one will play l4d with me and it's too freaking lag to play at home.
Sigh I need something to pump up my adrenaline.
But I'm too chicken to go watch ghost movies.

I gotta find something to keep me going.
And choir doesn't count.
Perhaps might take on a foreign language.
German, french, spanish, korean or japanese?

Random pic
UGHH my heart breaks just by seeing the pic.
It was the day I lost RM98 wtf.
Stupid stupid stupid.

Gimme comments!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

here's what you want


*a comment*


hehehehe.
sorry for being lame =(

ecinue said...

LOL ty for being lame though.
I thought no one reads my blog anymore. xD