Monday, March 2, 2009

What happened b4 I fell sick

Here's what happened.
3pm
B&B Fashion/Bin Feng's boutique/place to make up
And the final result of doing my own make up?
Els said it was too much wtf.
For fashion show, it's never too much babehh~
I was inspired by:


We finished and then went to Jason Hair.
The tauke cut my fringe= =
Yeah it may look good now but I'm having my best of times trying the set it into place.
Bin Feng and I
I look like her child in the pic wtf. lmao
Camwhore pics:
Like my eyes?
My fav pic of the day so far~
Like my new heels?
She pretty? I was told that she used to compete for Miss Medan.
Yeah Medan Mall. lol
I'm not the only camwhorer.
6pm++
The Queen/Beside Cafecafe
We practised our steps and then went straight into our dressing room/toilet and stayed there.
I dun remember all of their names= =
Someone took the pic with her phone so the quality wasnt that good.
More camwhoring pics...
With our hairdresser.
So loving this pic.
With flash
Without flash
This dress was the cheapest among the dresses I'm wore that night.
After that it was hectic so we didn't have time to camwhore anymore.
Really should have drawn some shadow on= =
After the show..
We stayed for free food and wine. =)
Kanpai!
Group photo.
There was lucky draw that night and guess what?
I won!!!
I've never won a lucky draw before so I was so pysched!!! Once I sold tickets to all my friends and all of them got lucky draw except for me WTF.
My prize.
Shampoo+Conditioner+Spray
At the end of the night, I was sweaty and tired.
So I went home 'cause I supposedly had school the second day.
This was the last pretty pic I took of myself in days..
After shower.
Everything started to shake and become blurry.
And the rest was history.

2 comments:

reenkyra said...

waaa catwoman's eyes!!!
haha =)
well juz droppin by...
do visit my blog k... =p

Els Dines said...

(Els said it was too much wtf.)wtf indeed.! i did say u look pretty!! =.=