Sunday, March 29, 2009

What happened during earth hour

I totally forgot about Earth Hour until I finished showering just now around 8.15pm.
My dad told me to remember to switch off all the lights.
I was like huh. Oh yeah. Earth hour hor. lol
Then I got ready my camera and went downstairs to get prepared.

During the first 5 minutes, I camwhored. No doubt.
Hey what else can I do in the dark? None of the pictures were usable though 'cause it was on flash and i was too lazy to put on some concealer or photoshop everything away.

My companions:
Camera
Can of Anglia shandy+Candles
Stinky
Narcissism at it's best =)
OMG if only my legs looked that long and slim at all angles.
Fail imitation of a ghost.
I didn't camwhore the entire hour so stop tsk-ing.
I did other things.... like plucking my armpit hair... In candle light!
LOL Difficult I tell you!!

Then I just stared at the candle wax melt until I got too tempted to touch it.
I'm not that dumb. I waited it to cool off a bit.
I catched some insects and burnt them! Muahahahaha
Now I know how satan feels. =X

After a few minutes I got creative.
I made candle balls!!!
It's also recycling right.
Before I knew it, Earth hour ended wtf.
That could be my most pathetic hour spent yet.
I'M SO GOING OUT DURING EARTH HOUR NEXT YEAR.

No comments: